New Years Eve – 8:00am – 8:00pm. New Years Day – 12:00pm – 11:00pm
The Governor’s Office of the State of Washington has designated Cannabis City (cannabis retail) as an essential business to continue operation during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please read below on the many ways we are ensuring our customers the safest experience possible:
At Cannabis City, we consider providing access to clean, tested legal cannabis an essential commodity for both medical marijuana patients as well as the general public. Therefore we are going to continue to be open to the public as much as possible, but we are taking additional measures to protect both our staff as well as the public in general:
– We will be operating with limited hours of 8 am – 8 pm to allow for extra cleaning of the facility.
– We will allow only 2 customers into the store at a time to allow for the social distancing of 6′ between customers.
– We encourage online ordering so that you can get in and out of the shop quickly and efficiently.
– We have placed a line on the floor and ask customers to stay behind the line until the budtender allows you to move up to the counter.
– When coming up to the counter, we ask that you do not touch or lean on the counter.
– We encourage the use of debit over cash as much as possible.
To view how to fit for an N95 mask CLICK HERE
Interested in getting insider knowledge on great deals and specials at Cannabis City? Subscribe Here.