Volume 2 | Issue 5 | 03-19-20
To keep our customers safe at this tough time, Cannabis City has put in place the following new procedures:
- We will be operating with limited hours of 8 am – 8 pm to allow more time for the cleaning of our facility.
- We will allow only 2 customers into the store at a time to allow for the social distancing of 6′ between customers.
- We encourage online ordering so that you can get in and out of the shop quickly and efficiently.
- We have placed a line on the floor and ask customers to stay behind the line until the budtender allows you to move up to the counter.
- When coming up to the counter, we ask that you do not touch or lean on the counter.
- We encourage the use of debit over cash as much as possible.
Additional Measures Put into place:
Cannabis City is owned by Nurse Practitioner James Lathrop who is taking the community risk of coronavirus (COVID-19) exposure very seriously. We are telling our staff to stay at home if they have any symptoms of cough or fever, no matter how mild, as well as to avoid in handshaking. Furthermore, we are wiping down cabinet surfaces and doorknobs in the shop frequently, multiple times an hour, as well as we have hand sanitizer gel available for both staff and customers to use throughout the day. This is a serious situation, and we want our customers to know that Cannabis City is looking out for what is best for everyone.